Warehouse Administrator / Bungay / End Date: 31st Jul 2017
Job Location: Bungay
Job Duration: Temp to Perm
Description: Our client based near Bungay in Suffolk has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator to join their team.
Our client recruits people who believe in the things they do, people who are motivated, hardworking and have a ‘can do, will do attitude’.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 0900 hrs – 1700 hrs.
Own transport is required due to the location of the client.
Rate of pay is dependent on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inbound planning and answering phone calls
• Data Entry using warehouse management software and Excel
• Managing emails
• Raising delivery notes/pallet labels/manifests
• General administration duties to support the operation
Skills & Experiences:
• Computer literate
• Good telephone manner
• Proficient in Microsoft packages including, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Effective communication skills both verbal and written
• Well organised planner, flexible with the ability to work well under pressure
• Patience, resilience and a calm and logical approach.
Salary: Dependent on Experience
End Date: 31st Jul 2017
Interested in this role? Apply for position